Come for intensive training in political engagement and community mobilization, and a day of lobbying on Capitol Hill! Young leaders and activists will learn the skills they need to lead campaigns in their communities, engage elected officials, and advocate for the rights of Palestinians!
- Hear from policy experts, Capitol Hill staffers and grassroots advocates on ways to challenge US foreign policy towards Palestine
- Lobby 3 members of Congress and/or their staff
- Practice advocacy techniques from bird-dogging to grassroots organizing
The event is open to all who seek justice in Palestine and agree to the following principles:
1) Israel's occupation must end
2) The right of return for Palestinian refugees
3) Equal Rights for all Palestinians
4) Supporting the Call for Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions
The registration fee includes 3 nights hotel stay as well as breakfast and lunch on most days.
Friday, April 5th: Registration and Check-In
Saturday, April 6th: 8am - Breakfast, 9am - 6pm - All day training
Sunday, April 7th: 8am - Breakfast, 9am - 6pm - All day training
Monday, April 8th: 8am - Breakfast, 9am head to Capitol Hill for meetings. All meetings should be done by 5pm on Monday. Departure from DC can be 6pm or later.
Participants arriving at DCA (Ronald Reagan National Airport) will have a shuttle to and from the hotel.